Unfortunately, this product seems to be unavailable at this time.
Lil Wayne's first shoe from SPECTRE by SUPRA is a high top unlike any other. The upper features a unique, padded, clamshell heel panel; a collar panel that flows from the heel, around the toe box, and back again; internal lace ghillies; a large, padded tongue with stash pocket; and generous padding throughout the entire upper makes for a snug and comfortable fit. The shoe rests upon a basketball-inspired outsole with a distinctive, lightweight, SUPRAFOAM midsole.
- Black Satin TUF
- Black block-stitch TUF
- Black mesh
- Black rope laces
- Padded black and red mesh lining
- Black neoprene TUF with grey speckle
- Black SUPRAFOAM midsole with grey speckle
- Black outsole with red traction
- Water Resistant.
- Easier to clean than regular suede.
- Useful in climates where rain, dirt or snow can compromise the life of your SUPRA product.
- Genuine suede base materials mean better breathability.
- Made using genuine suede.
- SUPRATUF® is tested using the Taber Abrasion Meter. The TABER measures abrasion in cycles. Regular suede goes through about 25 to 40 cycles before abrading. The average SUPRATUF® will go through more than 200 cycles before abrading.
- Ultra lightweight.
- Eco friendly.
- Does not require harmful adhesives.
- Will not lose elasticity under compression.
- When molded into midsole, provides unmatched cushioning and comfort.