This contemporary low top on a vulcanized sole has a short eye stay, a long, clean vamp, padded collar and tongue, padded heel inset, perforated detail at the top of the eye stay, metal eyelets, and the stylish paneling is designed with premium materials and minimal branding that creates a distinguished profile.
- White tumbled leather
- Black crackled leather
- Grey reflective TUF
- Turquoise accents
- White rope laces
- Black padded mesh lining
- Black vulcanized sole
- White foxing with turquoise pinstripe
- View SUPRATUF specification page.
- Water Resistant.
- Easier to clean than regular suede.
- Useful in climates where rain, dirt or snow can compromise the life of your SUPRA product.
- Genuine suede base materials mean better breathability.
- Made using genuine suede.
- SUPRATUF® is tested using the Taber Abrasion Meter. The TABER measures abrasion in cycles. Regular suede goes through about 25 to 40 cycles before abrading. The average SUPRATUF® will go through more than 200 cycles before abrading.