The fourth installment in the Chad Muska's signature Skytop legacy is a ruggedly constructed high top with a short eye stay and a long, clean vamp. It features an extra tall tongue with ribbed padding, a unique hexagonal eyelet detail, a durable heel pull, ribbed padding on the heel collar, and a padded mesh interior. The shoe rests on a comfortable, lightweight SUPRAFOAM midsole with a ridged heel accent and unique sidewall line. A rubber outsole with a toe bumper provides superior traction.
- Grey suede with speckled paint
- Black and pink kidskin lining
- Black neoprene bootie
- White speckled paint SUPRAFOAM midsole
- White speckled paint outsole
- Ultra lightweight.
- Eco friendly.
- Does not require harmful adhesives.
- Will not lose elasticity under compression.
- When molded into midsole, provides unmatched cushioning and comfort.