Unfortunately, this product seems to be unavailable at this time.
The fourth installment in the Chad Muska's signature Skytop legacy is a ruggedly constructed high top with a short eye stay and a long, clean vamp. It features an extra tall tongue with ribbed padding, a unique hexagonal eyelet detail, a durable heel pull, ribbed padding on the heel collar, and a padded mesh interior. The shoe rests on a comfortable, lightweight SUPRAFOAM midsole with a ridged heel accent and unique sidewall line. A rubber outsole with a toe bumper provides superior traction.
- Grey tumbled leather
- Smooth charcoal suede
- Black mesh
- Translucent TPU insets with black speckle
- Black neoprene bootie
- White SUPRAFOAM midsole with black speckle
- Translucent white rubber outsole
- Ultra lightweight.
- Eco friendly.
- Does not require harmful adhesives.
- Will not lose elasticity under compression.
- When molded into midsole, provides unmatched cushioning and comfort.