The fourth installment in the Chad Muska's signature Skytop legacy is a ruggedly constructed high top with a short eye stay and a long, clean vamp. It features an extra tall tongue with ribbed padding, a unique hexagonal eyelet detail, a durable heel pull, ribbed padding on the heel collar, and a padded mesh interior. The shoe rests on a comfortable, lightweight SUPRAFOAM midsole with a ridged heel accent and unique sidewall line. A rubber outsole with a toe bumper provides superior traction.
- White dragon scale-embossed leather
- Black mesh
- Grey TPR panel
- Padded pink and black jersey mesh lining
- Grey SUPRAFOAM midsole with black speckle
- Black outsole with pink traction
- Ultra lightweight.
- Eco friendly.
- Does not require harmful adhesives.
- Will not lose elasticity under compression.
- When molded into midsole, provides unmatched cushioning and comfort.