VAIDER LITE "ADDAMS"
Unfortunately, this product seems to be unavailable at this time.
The Vaider Lite has the same high top upper as the traditional Vaider silhouette, but it is constructed atop a comfortable, lightweight SUPRAFOAM sole with rubber traction pods. The striated sidewall design reduces weight, evenly distributes impact, and discourages compression wrinkles.
- Black Comet TUF
- Black reflective leather
- Glow-in-the-dark splatter on white SUPRAFOAM® sole
- Fluorescent green traction pods
- Water Resistant.
- Easier to clean than regular suede.
- Useful in climates where rain, dirt or snow can compromise the life of your SUPRA product.
- Genuine suede base materials mean better breathability.
- Made using genuine suede.
- SUPRATUF® is tested using the Taber Abrasion Meter. The TABER measures abrasion in cycles. Regular suede goes through about 25 to 40 cycles before abrading. The average SUPRATUF® will go through more than 200 cycles before abrading.
- Ultra lightweight.
- Eco friendly.
- Does not require harmful adhesives.
- Will not lose elasticity under compression.
- When molded into midsole, provides unmatched cushioning and comfort.