Unfortunately, this product seems to be unavailable at this time.
Erik Ellington's high performance mid top has a lightweight, full length SUPRAFOAM midsole that is thicker in the heel for impact protection and thinner at the toe for better board feel. It rests upon a rubber outsole with sidewalls in the toe and ollie area. The clean toe ads and elegant flare to the contemporary design. The mid top collar, as well as the molded, internal pods provide ankle support and a snug, comfortable fit while retaining movement. The herringbone pattern in the sole's high traction areas supplies superior grip.
- Red Express TUF
- Red Raptor TUF
- White accents
- Red mesh lining
- White SUPRAFOAM midsole
- White outsole with gum tread
- Water Resistant.
- Easier to clean than regular suede.
- Useful in climates where rain, dirt or snow can compromise the life of your SUPRA product.
- Genuine suede base materials mean better breathability.
- Made using genuine suede.
- SUPRATUF® is tested using the Taber Abrasion Meter. The TABER measures abrasion in cycles. Regular suede goes through about 25 to 40 cycles before abrading. The average SUPRATUF® will go through more than 200 cycles before abrading.
- Ultra lightweight.
- Eco friendly.
- Does not require harmful adhesives.
- Will not lose elasticity under compression.
- When molded into midsole, provides unmatched cushioning and comfort.