Unfortunately, this product seems to be unavailable at this time.
Erik Ellington's high performance mid top has a lightweight, full length SUPRAFOAM midsole that is thicker in the heel for impact protection and thinner at the toe for better board feel. It rests upon a rubber outsole with sidewalls in the toe and ollie area. The clean toe ads and elegant flare to the contemporary design. The mid top collar, as well as the molded, internal pods provide ankle support and a snug, comfortable fit while retaining movement. The herringbone pattern in the sole's high traction areas supplies superior grip.
- From the PRO + AM Collection
- Erik Ellington signature model with Spencer Hamilton colorway
- Black suede
- Black open cell mesh side panel
- Fluorescent orange accents
- Padded fluorescent orange mesh lining
- Black and orange rope laces
- Translucent white outsole
- Speckled black/orange SUPRAFOAM midsole
- PRO + AM sock liner and hang tag
- Ultra lightweight.
- Eco friendly.
- Does not require harmful adhesives.
- Will not lose elasticity under compression.
- When molded into midsole, provides unmatched cushioning and comfort.