Unfortunately, this product seems to be unavailable at this time.
The Carver is a new, lifestyle low top with a short eye stay, a long, clean vamp, a lightly padded collar and tongue, metal eyelets, and the distinguished paneling is constructed with premium materials and minimal branding for a sharp and sophisticated look. The upper rests on modern cup sole, with durable sidewall stitching, and a unique SUPRAFOAM midsole lies beneath the footbed providing supreme comfort and cushioning.
- Grey Satin TUF
- Grey leather
- Gunmetal eyelets
- Black premium mesh lining
- White cup sole with SUPRAFOAM midsole
- Water Resistant.
- Easier to clean than regular suede.
- Useful in climates where rain, dirt or snow can compromise the life of your SUPRA product.
- Genuine suede base materials mean better breathability.
- Made using genuine suede.
- SUPRATUF® is tested using the Taber Abrasion Meter. The TABER measures abrasion in cycles. Regular suede goes through about 25 to 40 cycles before abrading. The average SUPRATUF® will go through more than 200 cycles before abrading.
- Ultra lightweight.
- Eco friendly.
- Does not require harmful adhesives.
- Will not lose elasticity under compression.
- When molded into midsole, provides unmatched cushioning and comfort.