The Society represents extraordinary high top design with two Velcro straps on a classic vulcanized sole. Extra comfort and a snug fit is provided by a padded mesh lining, internal lace ghillies, and a neoprene bootie in the tongue and toe box.
- Charcoal Satin TUF
- Fluorescent orange accents
- Fluorescent orange sole with white foxing
- Water Resistant.
- Easier to clean than regular suede.
- Useful in climates where rain, dirt or snow can compromise the life of your SUPRA product.
- Genuine suede base materials mean better breathability.
- Made using genuine suede.
- SUPRATUF® is tested using the Taber Abrasion Meter. The TABER measures abrasion in cycles. Regular suede goes through about 25 to 40 cycles before abrading. The average SUPRATUF® will go through more than 200 cycles before abrading.
- Ultra lightweight.
- Eco friendly.
- Does not require harmful adhesives.
- Will not lose elasticity under compression.
- When molded into midsole, provides unmatched cushioning and comfort.