Unfortunately, this product seems to be unavailable at this time.
The Society represents extraordinary high top design with two Velcro straps on a classic vulcanized sole. Extra comfort and a snug fit is provided by a padded mesh lining, internal lace ghillies, and a neoprene bootie in the tongue and toe box
- Black Satin TUF
- Red vulcanized sole with black foxing
- View SUPRATUF specification page.
- Water Resistant.
- Easier to clean than regular suede.
- Useful in climates where rain, dirt or snow can compromise the life of your SUPRA product.
- Genuine suede base materials mean better breathability.
- Made using genuine suede.
- SUPRATUF® is tested using the Taber Abrasion Meter. The TABER measures abrasion in cycles. Regular suede goes through about 25 to 40 cycles before abrading. The average SUPRATUF® will go through more than 200 cycles before abrading.