The Vaider is a stylishly designed high top upper on a vulcanized sole that supplies excellent traction and board feel. Padded collar and tongue lining provide superior comfort.
- Grey microperf suede
- Black SUPRATUF overlays
- Burgundy accents
- Burgundy padded mesh lining
- Black and burgundy laces
- Burgundy vulcanized sole
- White foxing
- Water Resistant.
- Easier to clean than regular suede.
- Useful in climates where rain, dirt or snow can compromise the life of your SUPRA product.
- Genuine suede base materials mean better breathability.
- Made using genuine suede.
- SUPRATUF® is tested using the Taber Abrasion Meter. The TABER measures abrasion in cycles. Regular suede goes through about 25 to 40 cycles before abrading. The average SUPRATUF® will go through more than 200 cycles before abrading.