Unfortunately, this product seems to be unavailable at this time.
The third generation of the Skytop is a mid top silhouette with a molded TPR cage that has distinct lines reflecting the original Skytop upper pattern. A modern cup sole is outfitted with a full-length, SUPRAFOAM® midsole as well as a molded PU footbed for superior comfort. Rubber sidewalls protect the skate sensitive areas around the toe box. Internal mesh padding and a neoprene bootie in the tongue and toe box add support and a snug fit. Removable SUPRAFOAM® heel pod with encapsulated air pocket provides extra impact protection. The outsole tread pattern is designed for increased flexibility and excellent board feel.
- Limited edition, 413 release.
- Black, "military grade," block stitch TUF.
- Charcoal speckled blown EVA midsole, black cup sole.
- Night vision sock liner.
- Stealth Bomber hang tag.
- Water Resistant.
- Easier to clean than regular suede.
- Useful in climates where rain, dirt or snow can compromise the life of your SUPRA product.
- Genuine suede base materials mean better breathability.
- Made using genuine suede.
- SUPRATUF® is tested using the Taber Abrasion Meter. The TABER measures abrasion in cycles. Regular suede goes through about 25 to 40 cycles before abrading. The average SUPRATUF® will go through more than 200 cycles before abrading.
- Ultra lightweight.
- Eco friendly.
- Does not require harmful adhesives.
- Will not lose elasticity under compression.
- When molded into midsole, provides unmatched cushioning and comfort.