Unfortunately, this product seems to be unavailable at this time.
Eight-eyelet boot with simple classic lines. Welt constructed on a rugged, comfortable, and lightweight, blown EVA rubber outsole. Deep grooved lugs that are hidden on the outside profile provide traction and flexibility in all types of weather and terrain. Heavy gauge stitching throughout the upper construction provides exceptional strength and durability. Breathable canvas collar and lining provide added comfort. Premium grade EVA sock liner with BK mesh.
- Black TUF
- Canvas collar
- Black mesh
- SUPRAFOAM midsole
- Water Resistant.
- Easier to clean than regular suede.
- Useful in climates where rain, dirt or snow can compromise the life of your SUPRA product.
- Genuine suede base materials mean better breathability.
- Made using genuine suede.
- SUPRATUF® is tested using the Taber Abrasion Meter. The TABER measures abrasion in cycles. Regular suede goes through about 25 to 40 cycles before abrading. The average SUPRATUF® will go through more than 200 cycles before abrading.
- Ultra lightweight.
- Eco friendly.
- Does not require harmful adhesives.
- Will not lose elasticity under compression.
- When molded into midsole, provides unmatched cushioning and comfort.