Last Updated: August 6th 2015
What Kind Of Information Do We Collect?
We collect information about you in various ways when you use our Sites. For example, we collect information you provide directly to us when you register for an account, make purchases, request a catalog, request to receive communications or participate in a promotion or other Site feature. The information we collect may include your name, address, phone number, email address and other contact or demographic information.
In addition, when you visit our Sites, some information is automatically collected. For example, we may collect your computer's operating system, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, access times, browser type and language and the website you visited before navigating to our Sites. We also collect information about your usage of and activity on our Sites.
Web Beacons. We may also collect information using Web beacons. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used on our Sites or in our emails. We use Web beacons to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and to tell if an email has been opened and acted upon.
Credit Card Security
We work to protect the security of your information during your session and any transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts the information you input. We also have integrated additional security measures through our approved order processing partner to safeguard your entire online experience. We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Sites. For example, we may have access to your Facebook username.
- to operate and improve our Sites;
- to administer contests, promotions, surveys or other Site features and to provide you with the relevant products or services;
- to send you information/materials about products, offers, events, news and for other promotional purposes we think you will find valuable;
- to respond to your comments and questions and to provide customer service;
- to provide and deliver products and services and to send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alert and support and administrative messages;
- to link or combine with other information about you we collect from third parties; and
- to monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Sites; and
- to personalize and improve the Sites and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles and interests.
KSGB may store and process personal information in the United States and other countries. By accessing or using the Sites, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the United States and other countries.
KSGB takes reasonable measures to safeguard information about you in an effort to prevent loss, theft and misuse, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
- when you give us your consent to do so, including if we notify you on the Sites that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information;
- with third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who are working on our behalf and need access to your information to carry out their work for us;
- in response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- if we believe your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of KSGB or others; and
- in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- KSGB may also share aggregated or anonymized information that does not directly identify you.
Social Sharing Features
The Sites may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook "Like" button), which let you share actions you take on our Services with other media, and vice versa. The use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
Third Party Advertising and Analytics Services
KSGB uses Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online. Third-party vendors, including Google, show KSGB ads on sites across the internet. KSGB and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone's past visits to suprafootwear.com
You may request to modify or delete information about you or cancel your account at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
General Contact Information