SUPRA Presents The Deion Sanders Society Mid Pack
AUGUST 05, 2011
In honor of Deion Sanders’ induction into the Football Hall of Fame tomorrow (August 6) SUPRA has teamed up with “Prime Time” to proudly present the Deion Sanders Society Mid Pack. To celebrate Deion’s illustrious football career we’ve created two Society Mids in the color ways of the Dallas Cowboys and the San Francisco 49ers. And much like Deion himself, the pair comes with a multitude of unique features.
• The shoe’s upper is constructed using a new SUPRA process, developed specifically for this shoe, in which mesh (echoing the material of a football jersey) is laminated and fused onto leather and then SUPRATUF® coated.
• Smooth, soft leather is used on the eye stay and collar, while a lustrous, patent leather is used on the vamp (toe area).
• Custom screen printing on the vulcanized foxing tape hearkens back to the design of Deion's first signature shoe in 1993.
• Deion's number 21 is embroidered on the collar area, and "Primetime" is embroidered on the reflective material in the small heel window.
• The polyurethane footbeds feature a collection of black and white images from Deion's pro football career.
• A portion of the proceeds from these shoes will be donated to Deion’s youth football charity. The Deion Sanders Society Mid Pack is shipping now.