August 14, 2017
SUPRA ANNOUNCES WE ARE SUPRA WEST COAST TOUR
August 11, 2017 (Los Angeles, CA) – SUPRA, the global footwear and apparel brand born from skate, has announced its WE ARE SUPRA West Coast Tour, featuring some of SUPRA’s talented skate team including Erik Ellington, Jim Greco, Lizard King, Dane Vaughn, Clint Walker, Spencer Hamilton, Dee Ostrander and Windsor James. The 10-day skate tour kicks off in Los Angeles, CA on August 13, 2017 and will continue up the coast and end in Vancouver, BC on August 23, 2017.
In June, SUPRA announced WE ARE SUPRA — a global brand mission focused on meaningful storytelling through the unconventional, bold, aggressive and disruptive lens of the brand. Leading with SUPRA’s multifaceted skate team, WE ARE SUPRA will follow the personalities behind its team and bring these narratives to life through video content and grassroots marketing. To learn more on SUPRA’s brand mission, find us digitally on www.suprafootwear.com, @SupraFootwear, @SupraSkateboarding and #WEARESUPRA.
Tour Dates and Locations:
- 8/13- Brooklyn Projects – 7427 Melrose Avenue, Los Angeles, CA
- 8/14- Skate Warehouse – 747 Buckley Road, San Louis Obispo, CA
- 8/15- Prodigy – 1050 Shaw Ave, Clovis, CA
- 8/16- Goodtimes – 146 Mill Street, Grass Valley, CA
- 8/21- CCS – 5909 NE 80th Avenue, Portland, OR
- 8/23- The Boardroom – 1755 West 4th Avenue, Vancouver, BC